Can Tech Save the World?
Many complex environmental challenges lie ahead of all nations. Countries contribute to the construction of a more sustainable world, also by finding and sharing innovative cleantech solutions.
Switzerland is wholly committed to the development of clean technologies, to create a world that is more respectful of natural resources, to make the transition to renewable energies and ensure grater biodiversity.
Kosovo can learn from best examples and initiate such actions.
Join us on March 24, from 17:00 at Kino Armata in Prishtina.
- Fabian Etter, Co-President of SwissCleantech, Zurich, Switzerland (on line)
- Qendresa Rugova, Founder and CEO of Enfinit, LLC, Geneva (on line)
- Visar Ramajli, CEO and Manager of the company KIVO LLC (on stage)
- Nikki Murseli, Founder DyVo (on stage)
- Opening: Thomas Kelly, Ambassador of Switzerland
This event is part of “Francophonie 2021”